Managed services have been offered in the technology market for a long time, but as costs have gone down and availability and scalability have increased, more and more organizations are finding it to be an effective way to manage their technology. Is it a fit for your organization?
If your multiple SLAs are not being met by your technology providers, it may be a good time to consider the benefits of consolidating your managed services. Now, instead of having multiple contracts and SLAs to keep track of, you can have a single point of contact and one SLA for your network and other managed platform services. When you choose ITS’ managed services, our expert team will make sure your technology needs, and the commitments within your SLA, are being met. You will know whom to call for performance and reliability issues. Your network and communications will be more streamlined—saving time, energy, and unnecessary headaches.
In addition to having only one SLA and one primary contact point, managed solutions from ITS can also reduce your costs when it’s time for equipment upgrades. Instead of purchasing your own equipment, you can roll everything into your customized managed solution. You’ll have the benefits of newer, faster technology without having to buy, test, install, and maintain the equipment on your own. ITS can work with you to design a solution that balances your budget with your organization’s specific technology needs.
Questions to Ask When Considering ITS’ Managed Services
- Do you need to upgrade your equipment but are hesitant to commit to the capital expense required to purchase the latest and greatest options available?
- When you experience a network service outage, is it difficult to get your provider to help you in a timely manner?
- Do you worry about network outages after hours?
- Do you have the necessary staff members with enough knowledge of your network and applications to ensure your organization’s technology needs will always be managed well in-house? What if you experience staff turnover?
- Do you have the time to conduct regular backups, upgrades, and programmatic testing?
More Benefits of ITS’ Managed Services
- When you choose managed services from ITS, you will have access to ITS’s knowledge and expertise regarding your current infrastructure, as well as our recommended best practices for your future needs. We take the time to know and understand your business objectives and help you determine how your technology can work for you to meet those objectives.
- When ITS manages your network and applications, you can be confident your maintenance, testing, and backups will be handled in a timely manner. No more putting it off until next time. We’ll be on top of it.
- We know data breaches can have a huge impact on an organization’s effectiveness, profits, and reputation. ITS will help ensure your data is safe, and implement redundancy for fast recovery in the event of an unplanned outage.
- Because ITS has seen the types of challenges other clients have faced, we are prepared to help you avoid those same challenges.
- Our experienced team will proactively monitor your network so potential problems can be addressed before they arise. When there are problems, we will help you get them resolved as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
- We stay on top of new technology trends and offerings and will be able to make recommendations that will help you invest your IT resources most effectively.
- ITS support options ensure you get the level of support you need when you need it.
ITS’ Managed Services
Our managed services include managed telecommunications and Internet, managed hosting, managed NOC, and managed security. ITS can provide faster, more reliable services to meet your business needs. While we’re managing your technology, you will have more time to focus on your strategic goals and objectives. We will pay attention to your network and applications, so you can direct your resources to what matters most—growing your organization and being a leader in your industry. Since our company was established over 20 years ago, this has been our model—we provide services and solutions that make our clients more profitable and productive. We are successful when you are successful. Let’s work to achieve success together with ITS managed services.