TECHNOLOGY WITH INTEGRITY.
Information Transport Solutions, Inc. (ITS) is a full-service provider of technology solutions integrating voice, video, and data to make organizations more profitable and productive. ITS helps educational institutions build the right infrastructure and implement technologies to build a safe environment, enhance administrative efficiency, and create digital classrooms. Other key markets for ITS include financial, banking, and healthcare. Founded in 1998 by Tomi Selby, ITS employs highly trained technicians and engineers, customer support representatives, and IT professionals. Information Transport Solutions, Inc. was listed on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies for four consecutive years.
- Inc 5000 Telecommunications Top 100, 2008, 2009
- Inc 5000 Small Business Award, 2007, 2008, 2009
- Inc 500 Small Business Award, 2004, 2005, 2006
- Tandberg 2007 Premier Partner of the Year
- LightSpeed 2007 Partner of the Year
- Cisco Outstanding Customer Solutions Partner of the Year, Southern Region, 2008, 2009
- Cisco 2007 Vertical Partner of the Year, Southern Region
- Cisco 2006 Bulldog Award, AL/MS-Comm. Region
- E-Rate 2008 #2 Vendor for Priority 2 Apps, SE
- E-Rate 2008 #9 Vendor for Priority 2 Apps, US
- E-Rate 2007 #2 Vendor for Priority 2 Apps, SE
- E-Rate 2007 #11 Vendor for Priority 2 Apps, US
ITS partners with premier solutions providers.